Seven points that must be paid attention to in the desi […]
Seven points that must be paid attention to in the design of clean room for food production
Now everyone is paying more and more attention to food safety, and more formal food manufacturers must be equipped with production clean rooms. This is of great significance to the general public. So what do we need to pay attention to when designing food production clean rooms to ensure
Now everyone is paying more and more attention to food safety, and more formal food manufacturers must be equipped with production clean rooms. This is of great significance to the general public. So what do we need to pay attention to when designing food production clean rooms to ensure our food safety?
1. Food production clean room design
The food clean workshop should be isolated from the outside world, and cannot be passed through or interfered by other factors. The size of the food aseptic workshop depends on the needs, and generally consists of a dressing room, a buffer room, an air shower room and an operation room. The dressing room is placed outside, mainly for changing clothes, hats, shoes, etc.; the buffer room is located between the dressing room and the air shower, and it can also communicate with several operation rooms at the same time; the operation room is placed in the inner room, mainly for product filling, the room It should not be exposed to direct sunlight, the size is appropriate, and the height is appropriate (specifically determined according to the height of the production equipment). If the room is too big, it is inconvenient to clean and disinfect; if the room is too small, it is inconvenient to operate; if the ceiling is too high, it will affect the effective sterilization effect of ultraviolet rays. The walls should be smooth and free of dead corners for easy cleaning and disinfection. The food aseptic workshop should be airtight and keep the static pressure difference of the workshop at a positive pressure, and be equipped with ultraviolet lamps, air filter purifiers and constant temperature devices for air disinfection.
2. Layout of the clean room for food production
Architectural layout should belong to the professional category of architecture. However, since the food clean workshop requires the separation of people and objects, and maintains the static pressure gradient in each clean operation room, the building layout requirements in this project have the following points:
1. Each purification operation room is centrally set up with an independent front room as an air lock, and the air lock room is communicated with each operation room at the same time to ensure that the air in the low-clean area does not penetrate into the high-clean area.
2. The flow of people in the laboratory goes through the locker room to change clothes and shoes → wash room and wash hands → buffer room → air shower room → various operating rooms.
3. The logistics of the food aseptic workshop goes from the outer corridor through the mechanical interlocking self-disinfecting transfer window disinfection, then enters the buffer corridor, and then enters the operation rooms through the transfer window.
3. The structure of clean room for food production
According to the "Code for Design of Clean Workshops", the walls and ceilings of the workshop must be constructed with materials that do not produce dust and do not accumulate dust and have a smooth surface, and there must be no dead corners in the workshop.
Fourth, the floor of the clean room for food production
The floor is made of solvent-based epoxy resin, the strength is above C20, the surface is dense, and there is no sand, hollow, or cracks. The color is bright, the anti-static performance is constant, can withstand the load below the medium level, and can withstand high temperatures. On the basis of satisfying the use, it can play a decorative role, wear-resistant, wash-resistant, dust-proof, non-slip, excellent performance, uniform color and gloss.
5. Ventilation and air purification equipment for clean rooms in food production
Air purification equipment
The clean room is designed with a supply and return air system in accordance with the requirements of the specification. The computer room is located on the top side of the plant (according to the actual situation, the unit type purification system can be used, and the computer room is not required), and the return air circulation ducts are connected to the air conditioning unit in the technical mezzanine to form a system. The return air duct is made of high-quality galvanized steel plate and is softly connected by a damper. Galvanized steel ducts are made on site.
VI. Lighting of clean room for food production
Clean room lighting
Ceiling-type purification lamps should be used in clean areas, and ordinary fluorescent lamps should be used in non-clean areas. The lighting in each room is designed and the ultraviolet lamps are independently controlled, and are controlled by the electrical control box, and then centrally controlled by the main power distribution cabinet; indoor lighting adopts closed lighting groups; socket panels are embedded; indoor no open wires are laid.
1. The food industry has clear regulations on the movement of personnel and materials, and no cross flow is allowed. For material flow, special material transfer ports or gates must be set; personnel flow must use special personnel channels.
2. According to the production process, hygiene and quality requirements, the cleanliness level is divided.
3. For liquid processing workshops, special attention should be paid to the stains remaining in the installation aluminum profiles caused by washing, which will produce mildew and odor in summer and require special treatment.
4. The personnel washing faucet must be non-manual (sensor, pedal or hand liner type), and a work boot disinfection tank must be set up when necessary at the entrance of the production workshop.
7. Environmental protection and safety of clean rooms for food production
Environmental protection and safety are now very strict in the country, but this is also a good thing, and the purpose is to give everyone better protection. As a company, we must start from ourselves. When we design clean rooms for food production, we need to take environmental and safety issues into consideration, and we must comply with relevant regulations to reach the target. For example, when our food production clean room is in production, there will definitely be some sewage, then the direct discharge of this sewage will definitely pollute the water source, and ultimately harm others, so the sewage must be operated in accordance with the permit, and the sewage must be treated to meet the standards. Can be discharged. As for safety, for example, many of our production workshops need to be surrounded by color steel plates, but have you considered the issue of fire prevention? Is the material you use fireproof, and is the safe passage open? Is it reasonable?
In short, the fundamental purpose of our clean room for food production is to make our food safer and more secure. In the production process, we also need to consider safety and environmental protection, pay attention to it, and do not violate relevant regulations.
Our new models offer superb design;competitive prices and their new features give them distinct advantages over similar products from other manufacturers.