Seven points to pay attention to when entering and leav […]
Seven points to pay attention to when entering and leaving the clean workshop
When a company already has a standard clean workshop, more attention will be placed on daily maintenance. Among them, employees entering and leaving the clean workshop need to abide by some regulations and pay attention to some matters to ensure the cleanliness of our clean workshop. The following seven points are
When a company already has a standard clean workshop, more attention will be placed on daily maintenance. Among them, employees entering and leaving the clean workshop need to abide by some regulations and pay attention to some matters to ensure the cleanliness of our clean workshop. The following seven points are Matters needing attention when entering and leaving the clean workshop:
1. Workers need to take off a full set of work clothes and disposable protective devices when they exit the purification workshop, and put on the reprocessed set of work clothes when they return.
2, or remove the disposable protective device, but the work clothes repeat the week.
3. If you need to change all your work clothes when you return, you can put caps, gloves, masks and foot covers as waste in the bin.
4. If the rest of the work clothes are non-disposable, put them in another suitcase and send them to the special laundry room of the purification workshop for processing.
5. If the work clothes are worn again when returning, the outer surface of the work clothes should be taken off as little as possible to be contaminated, take off the special shoes of the dust-free workshop outside the horizontal bench, and place your feet in a less clean area in turn (If necessary, plastic shoe covers can be provided on the feet). The jumpsuit or gown must be untied, but the hands must not be withdrawn from the clothes, that is, the jumpsuit or gown must be taken off from the shoulder to the waist, and then the hands are taken off. If you are wearing a jumpsuit, you must sit and undress and take one leg out. The empty sleeves and empty trousers of the jumpsuit should not touch the floor.
6. When you return, you have to wear work clothes again, then you can take off one leg, and finally take off the mask and helmet. It is necessary to set up an article safe deposit box to store the taken off work clothes.
7. Pay attention to the order of entering and leaving the clean workshop, and pass through in an orderly manner.
The above seven points are some common precautions, and there may be more strict precautions for some special enterprises, which will be increased according to the actual situation.
Our new models offer superb design;competitive prices and their new features give them distinct advantages over similar products from other manufacturers.